The 3M™ Dynatel™ Locator 2273 Series is designed to find the path and estimated depth of buried cables and pipes.
• Four active frequencies
• Passive frequencies for power, cathodic protection systems and CATV
• Auxiliary frequencies for long distance locating from remote transmitters
• Direct readout of active duct probe
• Cable/pair identification
• Receivers incorporate an “expander” function to make peaks and nulls more pronounced
As with other locator models, the 3M™ Dynatel™ Locator 2273 performs all functions of the 2250 locator plus the ability to find underground faults.