Features for 3M™ Textool™ Test & Burn-In Ball Grid Array Lidded Sockets, 91XX Series:
· Highly reliable contact that allows for normal variation in BGA ball-diameter and position.
· Low spring-rate design achieves minimal solder ball deformation while allowing up to a 0.2mm range in package thickness tolerance
· In BGA applications, direction of contact force is at 45 deg angles away from ball-seat. Results: No ball-deformation at seating plane.
· Eliminates the problem of "hinge-pinch" while applying zero closing force.
· For more information, refer to Data Sheet TS-9100 (TS-9100)