This example shows a Minimal Third Party Reference, or simple identification, of a third party relationship in 3M literature.
- Make the 3M identity the most prominent.
- As with any 3M communication, follow general 3M identity standards for the literature that you are creating, whether it is Tier 1, Tier 2 or Tier 3.
- Clarify the relationship between 3M and the affiliated company based on the precise legal arrangements in place.
- Place the third party logo and relationship copy (such as “Distributed by) in the upper right hand corner, opposite the publication title or 3M business name. This protects the 3M logo's consistent position in the lower right-hand corner and preserves 3M's prominence.
- Scale the third party logo at 1/2 to 3/4 the M-height of the 3M logo.