3M with other Third Parties
This example illustrates a third party presentation visual where 3M is one of a number of affiliations that are shown together.
Use this approach for a group reference situation within third party videos, Microsoft PowerPoint® presentations and other multimedia platforms.
• Do not use the authorized relationship artwork. Instead, use just the
3M logo in 3M Red.
• Near the group of affiliated logos include a clarifying statement about the
type of relationship, such as “Authorized Dealer” or “Manufacturers’
• Make sure that the third party logo is more prominent than the 3M logo or
the logos of the other affiliated companies. Scale the 3M logo and the other
affiliate logos in a similar size and group them away from the third
• Use the 3M affiliation on:
- Title or introduction
- Closing slide or frame
• Do not show 3M within a header or footer element throughout the