Consistently and prominently marking our fleet of vehicles allows immediate identification of our company. The marking options described below should be followed for all 3M cargo trucks. For assistance, contact 3M Administrative Services, 3M Center, Building 0225-01-N-20, St. Paul, MN 55144-1000, or call 651-736-4515.
3M Logo on Sides of the Truck Box
- A 3M Red logo is positioned at the rear of both sides of the truck box with a clear space of at least 1/2 “M” on all sides.
- On the front and back of the truck box, align the top of the 3M Red logo with the top of the side panel logos.
- The logo on the back is positioned on the left door, with a clear space of at least 1/2 "M" on all sides. The non-reflective logo on the front is horizontally centered.
Markings on Cab Doors
- When applied without Service or Plant Descriptor type, a 3M Red logo is horizontally centered and aligned with the top of the cab door handle. Avoid positioning near compound curves.
- The logo and Service or Plant Descriptor type are set flush, positioned so the whole unit feels like it is horizontally centered.