3M Fuel Cell Components Program
- 3M conducts research for fuel cell components that is focused on Membrane Electrode Assemblies (MEAS)
- MEAs are the heart of the fuel cell.
- 3M continues to advance the technology of MEAs with research and development on advanced materials and components
- These components include catalysts, membranes, gas diffusion layers, seals and gaskets.
- The company is a leader in the development of processing technology for the automated assembly of MEAs.
- 3M is active in a number of collaborative research agreements sponsored by the Department of Energy and is an Executive Member of the US Fuel Cell Council
Please Contact Us for additional information about the Fuel Cells Components Program.