Generic Inhalation Products
Keep Pace with Change
In the next 10 years, the growth of inhalation generics is expected to outpace branded pharmaceuticals by a significant margin. To stay competitive, you need to be first to market with lower cost generics supplied in a device that also provides competitive differentiation. That means you need fit-for-purpose systems that will pass regulatory hurdles the first time and have the ability to incorporate components that can give you a competitive edge. 3M Drug Delivery Systems can help you get the most out of this dynamic market.
Contact Us »
Optimize Your Growth Potential
Partner with 3M Drug Delivery Systems for proven inhalation technology that can boost speed to market during patent expiration and help you capture growth opportunities for your generic product. Our readily available inhalation devices come with the formulation expertise and cGMP-compliant manufacturing that can help increase your product's chances for success.
- Broad range of proven inhaler technologies to suit a wide variety of generic applications
- Exceptional designs and features help differentiation and drive patient satisfaction with generic substitutes
- Strategically located inhalation contract manufacturing facilities and unmatched international experience enables simplified reach into dynamic growth markets
- Reliable cGMP compliant facilities ensure continuous supply, protecting market position
- Regulatory track record of single cycle reviews supports fast market entry upon patent expiration
3M delivers the core advantages you need to help ensure your success. Contact us for a cost-free, no-obligation feasibility study for the first stage of assessment.
Contact Us »
Related Posters, Presentations and Publications
Inhalation Drug Delivery: Manufacturing Services from Start to Finish (Video)
The Right Idea: Inhalation Device Manufacturing (318 kb, PDF)
Inhalation Drug Delivery: Product Differentiation in an Ever-Shifting Inhalation Landscape (1.14 mb, PDF)
Inhalation Manufacturing: Cold Fill, Pressure Fill & Finding the Right Partner (533 kb, PDF)
Dose Counter Animation
More Than Just a Dose Counter (358 kb ,PDF)
Dose by Dose Counter Information Sheet (219 kb, PDF)
Dose by Dose Counter Presentation (1.56 mb, PDF)
Poster: The Role of Statistical Tolerance Analysis Tools in Dose Counter Optimization (573 kb, PDF)