APC™ Flash-Free Adhesive
A Revolution in Bonding Technology
Once again, 3M Innovation delivers a game-changer in orthodontic bonding – with APC™ Flash-Free Adhesive. Using advanced adhesive technology, APC Flash-Free Adhesive lets you move directly from bracket placement to bracket cure without removing adhesive flash – no clean up!
*Based on feedback received from early users as part of a 3M Unitek study
A new transparent APC adhesive formulation is contained within a form-fitting fiber mat on the base of the bracket. When the APC Flash-Free adhesive coated bracket is placed on the tooth, the adhesive spreads out and conforms to the tooth surface, making uniform and consistent contact with no flash to clean up.
- Eliminates the flash removal step
- Saves bonding time for doctor, staff and patient
- Lowers bond failure rate
- Protects enamel under the adhesive
- Makes debonding and adhesive remnant clean-up easier
- Improves patient bonding/debonding experience
- Bonding process is the same as traditional adhesives…except there is no flash to clean up
- Demonstrated bond failure rate of less than 2%* for a reliable and predictable bonding experience
- Strength and cure time comparable to Transbond™ XT and other APC™ Adhesives
- Excellent tack and workability before light-cure
Only 5 Steps to Bonding Completion!
Now is the time to change from traditional bonding to the ease and efficiency of the APC Flash-Free Adhesive Coated Appliance System. With flash-free convenience, bonding can now be even better than you imagined.