3M Branded Products for inclusion within a medical device or pre-packaged procedure tray.
3M Health Care continues its commitment to supplying reliable, 3M branded products and services to manufacturers of specialty products, medical devices, and pre-packaged procedure kits and trays. Our focus, in working with our OEM partners , is to together, deliver products to our customers, that provide better outcomes, reduce cost, and improve patient care.
3M offers a wide variety of single use medical products, with documentation and packaging which supports the unique requirements of medical device and procedure tray manufacturers.
For product information on 3M branded products, available through 3M OEM, for inclusion within a medical device or procedure tray, visit 3M websites:
Designed for Comfort and Securement
Provides secure hold:
- innovative adhesives provide excellent hold
- reinforced border enhances catheter stabilization
- deep notch enlists the entire dressing in securement
- sterile tape strips allow the dressing to withstand additional pull force
Improves comfort and removes gently:
- low-profile, flexible film conforms to body contours to prevent stress on skin
- adhesives build strength, remain secure, yet release gently upon removal
Supports infections prevention goals:
- protects against external contaminants
- allows continuous monitoring for signs of infection
Easy to use and cost effective:
- picture-frame design allows quick and accurate application without touching the adhesive
- minimizes potential to stick to gloves or to itself
- can potentially reduce the number of dressing changes and restarts
CHG Compatible Protection from Adhesive Trauma
Preventing adhesive trauma around I.V. sites is an important element in improving patient care. Cavilon No Sting Barrier Film has set the standard for non-stinging and CHG compatible barrier films. Adding Cavilon No Sting Barrier Film to your kits will help your facility standardize on proven and trusted performance to help prevent skin breakdown from adhesive trauma.
> I.V. Start Kits
> Dressing Change Trays
> Catheter Insertion Trays
> Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Kits
> Epidural Trays
One of a Kind
Unique characteristics make 3M™ Kind Removal Silicone tape unlike any medical tape you've used before. The silicone adhesive is softer and more conformable than traditional adhesives, and works differently with skin and hair. The tape can be removed with minimal stripping of skin cells or pulling of hair. And unlike traditional tape that increases adhesion over time, 3M silicone tape delivers constant adhesive strength for as long as it's left in place.