This versatile system detects 3M™ Tattle-Tape™ Security Strips better than any other library security system on the market today. By offering the largest detection area possible, the system helps ensure that no materials leave the library without being checked out. And because the Detection System Model 3800 Series provides security coverage up to six feet above the floor, it can even detect items concealed in backpacks. It self-calibrates to the library’s environment and contains diagnostics that reduce maintenance calls and ensure optimum performance. Designed to fit a variety of floor plans and décors, the unit has a variety of mounting options: direct mount, base plate or buried cable. Optional electronics outputs allow libraries to add other security features, including a 3M™ Voice Alarm. Completely safe for all magnetic media.
For more information on the 3M Detection System Model 3800 Series, please contact us.
- One, two, three or four corridors
- 36" or 42" corridor width options
- Variety of mounting options including direct mount, base plate or buried cable
- Fits into a variety of library floor plans and décors
- Meets ADA requirements
- Detects all 3M™ Tattle-Tape™ Security Strips
- Digital counter tracks number of customers
- Coverage up to six feet above the floor
- Self-calibrates to the library’s environment
- Self-contained diagnostics reduce maintenance calls
- 3M Service Center is just a call away
- Optional electronics output for added security features
[OPTIONAL] Voice Alarm
- Wireless RF transmitter and receiver
- Easily record and change message of your choice
- Unobtrusive and non-discriminating
The following specifications are for the Model 3801 single-corridor with baseplate.
26" d x 70" h x 44.5" w (660 mm x 1780 mm x 1130 mm)
110/120 or 220/240 VAC 50–60 Hz0.4/0.2 A
235 lbs (106 Kg) (Approximate)