The 3M™ SelfCheck™ System V-Series is a fast, versatile checkout solution that is so intuitive it virtually assures first-time success. Along with an easy-to-use touch screen and step-by-step instructions, the distinctive V design helps customers place items correctly. The system processes books, magazines, videos, CDs and DVDs and provides web-based remote monitoring and diagnostics. It also accommodates a wide range of barcode placements. The V-coil design automatically adapts to power level variations and essentially eliminates unwanted alarms.
Additonal security features including 3M Tattle-Tape Security Strips, help prevent customers from checking out more than one book under a single barcode and substituting items during checkout. With its dynamic design and sharp, contemporary look, the V-Series takes your library to the next level of productivity and service.
For more information on 3M SelfCheck System V-Series, please request a 3M Library Systems Sales Representative, or contact us.
Intuitive User Interface
- Easy-to-use touch screen interface
- Scanner handles almost any barcode location and orientation
- Distinctive V design makes the proper placement of items more intuitive contemporary Design
- System comes in a variety of finishes to fit the look of any library
- Easyload fast receipt printer
- Less than 1 in 10,000 false alarms
- Fast checkout of many items simultaneously
- Ensures items are checked out correctly with Tattle-Tape™ Security Strips
- Patron selectable e-mail, printed, or no receipt
- Fines and fees payments: credit/debit, cash or both
- Video checkout
- Store and forward
- Customer/Staff selectable check out/in
- Multiple languages
3M Tag Data Manager
- Available in the VFour SelfCheck™ System
- Freedom to move to ISO Tag Data Standard in the future
- Empowers the 3M™ RFID System to read country specific data formats (Danish, Dutch, Finnish and French)
Web-Based Remote Monitoring and Diagnostics
Product Model Options
- The V2 Model offers multiple book detection using Tattle-Tape™ Security, preventing customers from checking out more than one book under a single barcode.
- VFour expands on V2 functionality by combining RFID multiple item detection with Tattle-Tape™ security multiple book detection
Cabinet Only: 26" d x 36" h x 44" w (660 mm x 914 mm x 1118 mm)
Monitor: 22.75" h (57.8mm) above counter High resolution 15" (381 mm) diagonal LCD touch screen
flat panel display
Printer: 8.5" d x 5.9" h x 6.25" w (216 mm x 149 mm x 159 mm) Thermal, built into kiosk or standalone Ithaca® Model I-Therm™ 280 Printer
100–120 or 200–240 VAC
Shipping Weight (Approximate)
370 lbs (169 Kg) with laminate top
405 lbs (185 Kg) for Corian® top
Meets the EU WEEE and RoHS Directives.