The Pad Staff Workstation Model 895 acts as a versatile RFID library system unit. The Model 895 operates as a circulation desk or tag programming station. In addition to handling multiple items at a time, the workstation processes both barcodes and RFID tags at checkout and return, and the ‘case set’ feature prevents item substitution during checkout and return. This workstation model can also program and reprogram RFID tags and perform barcode-to-RFID conversions—there’s no need to use different machines during the conversion process. With its ergonomic design, the RFID reader pad has a low profile, so items can be processed quickly and safely. The workstation is fully compatible with existing circulation desk computers, scanners and printers, and the display can be adjusted to allow easy viewing of the library’s automation system.
For more information on 3M Pad Staff Workstation Model 895, please request a request a 3M Library Systems Sales Representative, or contact us.
Easy to Use
- Operates as a circulation station
- Includes software to convert bar-coded items to RFID
- Synchronized keyboard hot key feature allows simultaneous mode selection (check-in or checkout)
for the Integrated Library System (ILS) and workstation (only needed with Model 895)
- RFID ‘case set’ feature saves time through reduced handling
Fast and Efficient
- Processes RFID tags and barcodes
- Processes multiple items at the same time Seamless Compatibility
- Works with existing systems and all media types
- Uses a unique software wedge to allow compatibility with most ILS/LMS (only needed with Model 895)
- Ergonomic design, low profile reader pad
3M Tag Data Manager
- Allows the workstation to read multiple formats without impacting performance, ideal for libraries who share materials with libraries that use other RFID tag formats
- Freedom to move to ISO Tag Data Standard in the future
- Empowers the 3M™ RFID System to read country specific data formats (Danish,
Dutch, Finnish and French)
Meets the EU WEEE and RoHS Directives
11.4" x 11.4" x 0.6"
(289 mm x 289 mm x 1.5 mm)
5.125" x 3" x 1"
(130 mm x 76.2 mm x 25.4 mm)
Pad & Reader:
2.6 lbs (1.2 Kg)
*Only the pad, reader and software are provided by 3M