The 3M Digital Library Assistant (DLA) is a cordless, handheld device that instantly reads 3M™ RFID Tags on library materials, turning shelf-reading, shelving, sorting, searching, weeding and exception-finding into routine tasks.
Compact and easy to use, the Digital Library Assistant can hold information on more than one million items. The ergonomic design and swivel antenna maximize comfort and minimize stooping. No more bending or stretching to read high or low shelves. And because it simultaneously performs shelf-reading, searching and inventory scans, it can save time, increase productivity and discover errors that might otherwise go unnoticed. The device can also quickly identify items that were not properly checked out, and it instantly detects the security status of materials. Start actively managing your library collection today with the state-of-the-art Digital Library Assistant from 3M.
For more information on 3M Digital Library Assistant, please request a request a 3M Library Systems Sales Representative, or contact us.
Easy To Use
- Ideal for shelf-reading, re-shelving, searching, weeding and exception-finding
- Simultaneously performs shelf-reading, searching and inventory scans
- Increases productivity and creates a more orderly library
Ergonomic, Handheld Design
3M Tag Data Manager
- Freedom to move to ISO Tag Data Standard in the future
- Empowers the 3M™ RFID System to read country specific data formats (Danish, Dutch, Finnish and French)
High Storage Capacity
- Holds information for more than one million items
- Stores information effectively and easily
- Instantly detects materials that cause an alarm
- Identifies items not properly checked out or in
- Corrects errors quickly and easily
9.5" x 7" x 4" (240 mm x 180 mm x 100 mm)
9.5" x 4" x 0.5" (240mm x 100 mm x 12.5 mm)
7.4 volt rechargeable battery
4 hours read time between recharges (typically 6-8 hours of use dependent on application)
25 oz (700 g) (includes battery)
Shipping Container Weight:
11 lbs (5 Kg)