Increase the productivity and performance of your library staff and equipment with the 3M Command Center. The 3M Command Center works with currently available 3M™ self-service systems and automated materials handling (AMH) systems, and with some 3M™ RFID Detection Systems. By optimizing the performance of your library equipment and providing real-time access to statistics and hardware status, 3M Command Center will help save your staff valuable time and effort while improve your library patrons' satisfaction.
For more information on 3M Command Center library management products, please request a 3M Library Systems Sales Representative, or contact us.
Provides Detailed Statistics
- Saves library staff time and effort spent gathering and reporting statistics
- Charts system-wide usage across individual stations, regions and at a branch-level
- Provides detailed item, patron and financial reports
- Aggregates statistics by specific time intervals — daily, weekly, monthly and annually
- Calculates the number of patrons in, patrons out, and total patrons
Provides Real-Time Detailed Status
- Alerts staff to interruptions or status changes with intuitive dashboards, updated in real time, using green / yellow / red status indicators.
- Separately monitors 3M-supplied library management hardware components so that the specific cause of a problem is flagged in real time, including the monitor, scanner, coil (if EM) and reader pad (if RFID)
- Provides connection status of other networked devices
- Provides pop-up detection system alarm notification