The 3M RFID Detection System Model 9100 series combines flexibility and style with state-of-the-art technology to help provide excellent detection and reliability. This library security system has an attractive clear corridor design. The system meets ADA requirements and has a variety of flexible mounting options — direct mount or base plate to better meet your needs.
For more information about the 3M RFID Detection System Model 9100 Series, please request a 3M Library Systems Sales Representative, or contact us.
Exceptional Detection Performance
- Available in one, two or more corridors
- Utilizes the latest RFID technology to provide enhanced detection performance
- Pop-up alarm notification
- Configurable alarm settings based on direction of travel (in/out)
- Slim, elegant pedestal design allows for excellent visibility of patron in corridor
- Choose from attractive clear and custom finish options
- Flexible lighting
- Adjustable audio and visual alarms
- Highly visible integrated digital display to monitor your alarm counts, ingoing and outgoing patron traffic, and diagnostics
- Reads multiple tag formats
Avaialble options also include 3M™Command Center Software for 3M RFID Detection Systems
Operate your library more efficiently with powerful new monitoring and reporting tools from 3M. Gain real-time access to statistics and aggregated customized reports, pop-up alarm notification and alarm counting to help optimize the use of your staff time.
*Consult your 3M Sales Consultant regarding system specifications.
Model 9101 single-corridor unit:
19" d x 69" h x 42" w
(482 mm x 1753 mm x 1067 mm)
40-70 lbs (18-32 Kg)
55 lbs (25 Kg)