3M™ Fireblock Solutions for Residential Construction
3M offers the broadest line of passive fire protection products and systems for both new and retrofit residential fire resistant construction projects. From architects looking for specifications or CAD/BIM objects to installers requiring basic or advance training, 3M partners with you from the start.
Our dedicated firestop experts will meet with you to discuss your application needs, helping ensure that your project meets current building and life safety code requirements. With over thirty years of experience in fire resistant construction, 3M provides:
- Innovative fire protection products and systems that help prevent the spread of fire, smoke and toxic gases to help you construct safer buildings that help protect lives and property.
- Cutting-edge, fully integrated and easy-to-use firestop solutions for fire-rated construction.
- Continually evolving firestop technology, from time-tested fire barrier sealants to today's innovative firestop devices and duct wraps.
- Over 100 products and almost 1,000 tested and approved systems
- A broad range of support tools including 3M™ Submittal Wizard, 3M™ eTrain Online Fire Protection Training and 3M™ Firestop System Selector.
Residential Fireblocking Products
Lightweight cementitious sealant with excellent adhesion. Bonds to concrete, metals, wood, plastic and cable jacketing. Tested up to 1382 [degrees] F with accordance to ASTM E 136.
Ready-to-use, this Fire Block Foam combines the high-speed application properties of foam and the long-lasting protection of caulk. Evaluated by ICC-ES ESR-3165.