Long-Term Solution for Healthcare Firestop Construction
Firestop management is a critical component of any facility. CMO Compliance™ Audit, Risk, and Compliance Software is a flexible program designed to help you take control of your entire firsteop management process-improving bottom line performance and helping ensure your facility meets all building and life safety codes and requirements as well as passing inspections.
Simple to use and implement
Designed with easy of use as a focal point, yet incredibly powerful to give Facility Managers seamless control over the configuration.
- Integrates with Microsoft® Outlook®
- Mobile reporting available for tablets and smartphones
- Flexible, configurable workflow can be tailored to your facility's specific needs
- Automatic reminders
- Replaces paper and spreadsheets
- Reports and dashboards
- Easy-access document library
- No proprietary equipment needed
Firestop Management System
This powerful tool is designed to help existing facilities plan, implement, monitor and manage a comprehensive fire barrier program. 3M helps you manage the complexities of the healthcare firestop process by:
- Helping you define your initial needs to help manage your healthcare firestopping throughout a building's life.
- Walking you through the decisions and steps required to keep your project on time, in budget and code-compliant.
- Helping personnel maintain fire barrier systems and pass inspections.
- Giving you additional tools for Joint Commission and other critical life safety inspections.
- Improving compliance performance and simplifying the inspection process by helping to provide real time management of critical information such as: relevant firestop documentation (e.g. permit forms, life safety drawings, firestop system data, facility installation images), worksite permits and daily passes.
- Helping track the status of firestop installations and generating reports with critical firestop system and contractor status information.
3M's Firestop Risk Management & Life Safety experts will consult with you to assess your specific needs at each stage of your program, providing you with solutions and support for ongoing firestop maintenance of your facility. Our goal is to service your needs before, during and after construction to help manage the risks associated with fire, smoke, toxic gases and water intrusion.
Learn more about 3M™ Firestop Management System
3M™ Fire Protection System Selector
The Sarasota Medical Center, an 806-bed regional medical facility located in Sarasota County on Florida's Gulf Coast, implemented a new computerized program for more effective control of fire protection integrity. This program allows managers and contractors of the 1.6 million-square-foot facility to automatically track and record access of construction activity and fire protection (firestopping) compliance in the hospital. The Sarasota Medical Center employs 3,000 staff members and 750 physicians, and operates with the assistance of more than 1,000 volunteers. Read more