3M Solutions for Fire-Rated Commercial Construction
3M™ offers the broadest line of passive fire protection products and systems for fire rated and fire resistant construction. From architects looking for specifications or CAD/BIM objects to installers requiring basic or advanced training, 3M™ partners with you from the start.
Our dedicated firestop experts will meet with you to discuss your application needs, helping ensure that your project meets current building and life safety code requirements. With more than 30 years of experience in commercial construction, 3M™ provides:
- Innovative fire resistant construction products and systems that help prevent the spread of fire, smoke and toxic gases to help you construct safer buildings that help protect lives and property.
- Cutting-edge, fully integrated and easy-to-use firestop solutions for fire resistant construction.
- Continually evolving firestop technology, from time-tested fire barrier sealants to today's innovative firestop devices and duct wraps.
- Over 100 products and almost 1,000 tested and approved systems.
- A broad range of support tools including 3M™ Submittal Wizard, 3M™ eTrain Online Fire Protection Training and 3M™ Firestop System Selector.
Commercial Construction Firestopping Project Support
3M™ can assist you with long-term fire resistant construction needs. We can help existing facilities plan, implement, monitor and manage a comprehensive fire barrier program.
Contact us to learn more about 3M™'s proprietary web-based application.
3M™ Firestop Management System
3M™ fire protection professionals can help subcontractors and contractors match approved systems to a fire resistant construction project's unique needs.
The system selector can help you easily find, compare or review tested and listed systems based on your application requirements.
3M™ System Selector
3M™ Product Library
3M™ eTrain Online Firestop Training
Commercial Construction Firestop Products
A flexible, lightweight solution for the protection of fire-resistive grease ducts and ventillation air ducts.
Achieve the benefits of firestopping and a water tight seal in one application.