3M Ergonomic Mouse Fact Sheet
The 3M™ Ergonomic Mouse is an ergonomically designed optical mouse that helps reduce stress to the nerve in the carpal tunnel and to the muscles in the user's arm. It has also been shown in clinical trials to reduce discomfort for computer users.
- Innovative vertical design keeps the arm in a comfortable, more neutral and natural "handshake" position
- Uses larger muscles to move mouse, reducing risk of discomfort
- Left and right click functions using the thumb button on the top of the vertical grip
- 3rd button on handle can enable scrolling in some applications
- Available in two sizes: small/medium and large
- Easy installation
- USB connector with PS/2 adapter
- Compatible with PC, Macintosh, and iMac computers with USB ports
- Includes a two year warranty and a 30-day money-back guarantee
Unlike the traditional palm-down posture of most input devices, the "handshake" design of the 3M™ Ergonomic Mouse has been clinically proven to reduce the muscle strain and discomfort associated with carpal tunnel syndrome and repetitive stress injury. Users can choose the size of the mouse most appropriate for their hand and can work both easily and comfortably for hours.
- Operates using Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP and NT 4.0
- Works with the new G4 Apple Power Macintosh Computer with USB port. Plug and play only. No software support.
- Works with iMac and eBook computers and compatible with USB support
- Operates using Apple O/S 8.1 or higher with USB upgrades. Plug and play only. No software support.