Available Through your Dentist
Caring for your Teeth
Just for Kids
0.4% Stannous Fluoride Preventive Treatment Gel
For Kids Who Need Extra Protection From Cavities
- Aids in the prevention of dental decay.
- Brush-on therapy for caries reduction.
- Available in 2 great-tasting, kid-friendly flavors.
Buy Just for Kids™ on Amazon.com
0.4% Stannous Fluoride
Extra fluoride protection for adults. Brush-on therapy.
Many adults need the extra fluoride protection that
OMNIGel therapy provides because:
- High sugar and starch diets increase your risk of tooth decay
- Receding gums increase your risk of getting root cavities
- Hundreds of medications cause dry mouth which increases your risk of getting cavities
- Available in mint flavor
Buy OmniGel™ on Amazon.com
This daily fluoride treatment rinse helps prevent white spots and decay around braces.
- Helps prevent decalcification and tooth decay
- Helps protect places where brushing and flossing can’t reach
- Available in strawberry flavor
Buy Ortho Wash™ on Amazon.com
Clinpro™ Tooth Crème
0.21% Sodium Fluoride Anti-Cavity Toothpaste
Anti-cavity toothpaste, contains 0.21% w/w sodium fluoride
- Exclusive formula helps repair demineralized enamel
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavities and helps to prevent root cavities
- Provides gentle, effective cleaning and whitens teeth
- Vanilla mint flavor
Buy Clinpro™ Tooth Crème on Amazon.com
100% Xylitol Sweetened Mints
Great-tasting mints sweetened with 100% xylitol natural sugar substitute
- Do not promote tooth decay
- Stimulate saliva flow to fight the harmful effects of dry mouth
- Come in great tasting Mint and Fruit flavors
Buy Theramints™ on Amazon.com
Floss N Toss
A convenient and comfortable way to floss teeth
It's the perfect option for patients with tight contacts between teeth and ideal for those on the go.
- More convenient than dental floss.
- Slides smoothly between teeth.
- Tough yet soft, floss is supported firmly in a flexible flosser with a convenient pick at the opposing end.
- Easy to handle and holds its shape even if bent, to access those difficult-to-reach back teeth.