Types of Braces
Choose an Orthodontist
Self-Ligating Braces (No Rubber bands)
Standard braces use rubber bands to hold the wire onto your braces. Advancements in technology now bring self-ligating braces onto the scene. Instead of rubber bands, 3M™ Self-Ligating Braces use a unique clip or movable door to hold the wire in place. Which braces you choose is between you and your orthodontist, based on your treatment needs and aesthetic preferences. With 3M Self-Ligating Braces, your teeth can stay cleaner and you can spend less time in your orthodontist's chair.
SmartClip™ SL3 Self-Ligating Braces
The SmartClip™ Self-Ligating Braces technology eliminates the need for rubber bands. Instead, an innovative clip system does the trick. That's a big change for the better when it comes to your smile.
- Small SmartClip braces move teeth more quickly
- Smooth, contoured surfaces offer a more comfortable fit
- Self-ligating design keeps orthodontist appointments to a minimum
- Without rubber bands, braces are easier to keep clean
Clarity™ SL Self-Ligating Braces
Clarity™ SL Self-Ligating Braces provide all of the benefits of self-ligating braces with the added advantage of translucent ceramic. Clarity SL braces blend in with your teeth and provide a smooth, comfortable and extremely durable fit.
- Designed to move your teeth quickly
- Durable, translucent ceramic blends with your teeth
- Potential for fewer and faster appointments
- Allows for easy cleaning and reduces plaque build-up
- Smooth, rounded edges provide added comfort
Victory Series™ Active
Victory Series™ Active Self-Ligating Braces
Victory Series™ Active Self-Ligating braces eliminate the need for rubber bands. Instead of the clip system, these braces have a movable door that holds in the wire and allows it to slide easily, bringing out your beautiful smile.
- Low-profile, rounded edges for your comfort
- Self-ligating design with no "tightening" of bands needed
- Fewer office visits needed - more time for you
- Get your braces off sooner
All three of the 3M Self-Ligating braces will do a fantastic job of bringing out your smile. Ask your Orthodontist which braces they've chosen to use in their office.
Show off your new braces - you'll look good wearing them and you know that they're hard at work on your new smile every second of every day.