Training & installation
3M ENDORSED DI-NOC INSTALLER PROGRAM
3M understands that how a product is installed is just as important as what the product can do, so we’re setting a new standard for architectural finish installation.
The 3M Endorsed DI-NOC Installer Program is designed to give installers the tools and techniques needed to confidently apply 3M™ DI-NOC™ Architectural Finishes in an interior design setting. By offering comprehensive training and rigorous testing, 3M recognizes and rewards installers’ investment to become skilled DI-NOC applicators.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A 3M ENDORSED DI-NOC INSTALLER
- Recognition: use of the 3M Endorsed DI-NOC Installer designation
- Project leads: listed on 3M Architectural Markets’ website as a 3M Endorsed DI-NOC Installer and referrals from in-field sales representatives who are building a pipeline of projects every day
- Network: continuous learning, development and leads designed specifically for the 3M Endorsed DI-NOC Installer Network
The 3M Endorsed DI-NOC Installer Program is comprised of three days of hands’ on training, followed by two days of testing.
- Training covers the skills and knowledge necessary to apply DI-NOC in an interior design setting; completion of the training will allow participants to confidently complete DI-NOC applications using appropriate materials, tools and techniques
- Applications include, but are not limited to, flat surfaces, door wrapping, complex curves, corners and more
- Supplemental topics include Surface Preparation, Installation Considerations, Maintenance, and Repair
- The two-day test is comprised of a written and hands’ on test that assesses participants’ competency in DI-NOC application
- Participants who successfully complete the two-day test earn the 3M Endorsed DI-NOC Installer designation
HOW TO SIGN UP
Complete the Registration Form and email to AMDInstaller@MMM.com
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who should attend the 3M Endorsed DI-NOC Installer Program?
Individuals who have at least three years as a lead installer applying architectural finishes or wallcovering, and who can provide minimum of $1,000,000 in Proof of Liability Insurance.
Where is the program conducted?
- 3M’s worldwide headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota
- Held at the company’s world class Application Training Center, which features a variety of architectural elements to maximize hands-on practice
Who conducts the program?
Training and testing is conducted by 3M employees who have 15+ years each of experience applying a variety of films and finishes. Instructors are passionate about their work and work to develop long standing relationships with installers.