Product & Applicator Training
Authorized Applicator Program
Authorized Applicators receive customized 3M training and personalized service to help them succeed. For more information:
3M Water Infrastructure Authorized Applicator Program
3M™ Scotchkote™ Pipe Renewal Liner 2400 is applied exclusively by 3M Authorized Applicators. All applicators are required to:
- Use only 3M Approved Application equipment.
- Adhere to a scheduled maintenance program and equipment certification program.
- Each crew member must complete the 3M Authorized Applicator training program.
- Follow all application and use guidelines outlined in 3M's Design and Installation Guide, Technical Datasheet and Technical Bulletins.
- Provide customers with a complete lining summary documentation package for each lined segment.
This program is designed with our end-customers in mind and helps to ensure consistency in procedures, product application and product performance.
Authorized Applicators receive customized training and education designed to help them succeed. For more information about becoming a 3M Authorized Applicator contact 3M Water Infrastructure today.
With a one-time registration process,
gain special access to 3M Academy, which allows you to explore
3M Electrical product training modules, installation
videos and application demonstrations.
Already registered? Click here
Need to register? Click here
*During registration, select “Energy” as your Primary Area of Interest.
For Support: 3MAcademyus@mmm.com