Start with your normal design process. Decide on the visual goals for the piece.
Upload to VAS
Use the marquee tool to mark up areas of interest, such as headlines, logos, etc.
Look at VAS analysis. Decide if you're 'done' or if you haven't met the visual goals yet.
Revise if needed
Use VAS results to guide revisions. Use VAS again to analyze new layouts and ideas until you find your solution.
- VAS saves you time with scientific analysis that helps you adjust your design
- It's a powerful tool in your toolbox, along with your own creative judgement
- It easily integrates with your own creative process
- VAS gives you scientific backup for your recommended design
- It gives you objective, quantifiable data to show that your solution makes sense
- It helps eliminate unnecessary revision rounds and gets you to a solution faster
- Using VAS helps you frame a project from the start with visual priorities in mind
- VAS helps your team agree and come to a concensus quicker
- It helps clients be more comfortable with your design recommendations