3M™ Cogent CIS 202 Dual Iris Capture Scanner offers a robust yet low-cost solution for rapid and simultaneous iris capture in less than two seconds. This USB-powered scanner enables users to safely capture high resolution iris images, while eliminating intrusive capture position or user discomfort.
Compliant with NIST SAP level 40, CIS 202 has near infrared illuminators, LED lighting, and built-in spectral imaging sensitivity control to capture light in the range of 700-900 nanometers. CIS 202 image output meets industry interchange format specifications by supporting ANSI NIST Type-17 records, with raw images conformant to ISO 19794-6 rectilinear image standards.
Enclosed in a durable and adjustable casing that meets IP 54 rating, CIS 202's sturdy, hand-friendly goggle design is ideal for biometric application such as civil registry enrollment, biometric document issuance, applicant identification, border control, and inmate release management.
- Simultaneously captures dual irises
- User-friendly goggle design that meets IP 54 rating
- Unaffected by ambient lighting
- Adjustable interpupillary distance
- Compliant with NIST SAP Level 40
- Compliant with ANSI NIST and ISO image interchange format
- Meets safety standards for LED products
- Easy-to-clean housing
- Optional IP 65 hardened housing available
Product Information Sheet