What is the difference?
Both vests look basically the same. Both may claim to be compliant. But only one actually meets reflectivity standards.
Be Aware: Independent testing shows that 1 in 3 non-3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective
Material garments are not bright enough to meet relevant safety standards right
out of the package, even though they are labeled as compliant.*
Compliance Matters in Safety Garments!
- 3M is an innovator in retroreflective technology
- We’ve been advancing the science of visibility for over 70 years
- We ensure every shipment of material is compliant before it leaves our factory
- 3M is quality you can trust to help keep workers safe
- 3M products perform to your specifications
- 3M third party certificates come from accredited labs
- Have confidence your garment is compliant
Learn more about ANSI/ISEA 107 - 2010 Standards for Work Wear.
*Based on a study by 3M of 79 garments purchased on the open market (all using components other than
3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material), 33% failed the ANSI 107 test for initial brightness.
These data were verified by third party testing.