Now with GPS communications capabilities! The 3M™ Dynatel M-iD Cable Locators are now compatible with select GPS/GIS field mapping instruments for real-time mapping of marker placement. It's a simple system for mapping marker placement and saving information directly into CAD and GIS systems.
• Four active frequencies
• Passive frequencies for power, cathodic protection systems and CATV
• Auxiliary frequencies for long distance locating from remote transmitters
• Direct readout of active duct probe
• Cable/pair identification
• Toning of aerial cable
• Receivers incorporate an “expander” function to make peaks and nulls more pronounced
• Receiver and transmitter self-test each time the unit is turned on
As with other locator models, the 3M™ Dynatel™ Locator 2273M performs all functions of the 2250M locator plus the ability to find underground faults.