• Four active frequencies
• Passive frequencies for power, cathodic protection systems and CATV
• Auxiliary frequencies for long distance locating from remote transmitters
• Direct readout of active duct probe
• Cable/pair identification
• Toning of aerial cable
• Receivers incorporate an “expander” function to make peaks and nulls more pronounced
• Receiver and transmitter self-test each time the unit is turned on
As with other locator models, the 3M™ Dynatel™ Locator 2273M performs all functions of the 2250M locator plus the ability to find underground faults.
Manufacturing Origin: USA
The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components. Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.