Introducing the 3M™ Microchannel Skin System
The 3M™ Microchannel Skin System is a simple method for skin pretreatment with minimal pain for patients. The system consists of a snap-on handle and sterile microneedle patch.
- Creates microchannels in the skin
- Used for pretreatment of skin prior to dermatological applications and procedures
- Disposable, cost-effective, single-patient use
- Well tolerated and safe
- Developed from a trusted source in dermatology
- Supplied in an Office Pack (25 patches, 5 handles), Patient Pack (5 patches, 1 handle), and Handle Pack (5 handles)
- Available exclusively from Henry Schein
Contact us for further information or to request a product sample >>
A clinical study was conducted at a major U.S. university to determine the safety, ease of use and tolerability of the 3M™ Microchannel Skin System.*
Minimal discomfort to the patient
- Multiple applications of the the 3M™ Microchannel Skin System are well tolerated regardless of age and skin type.
- Expect transient erythema that resolves within 1-2 hours.
Ease of use
- The 3M™ Microchannel Skin System is easy to use in a clinic or home setting.
Safety of application
- The 3M™ Microchannel Skin System has been shown to be safe with infrequent adverse events that are mild in nature.
*Data on file.