3M™ Digital Wall Display Plus Series
Download software that can make your 3M™ Digital Wall Display Plus Series do even more!
3M Digital Wall Display Plus Series software is the interactive whiteboard software that captures meeting notes and diagrams as you create them‚ so they can be viewed‚ saved‚ edited‚ shared‚ and printed using any Windows® operating system or Macintosh®.
Digital Annotation Software version 2.2
After downloading‚ open or run the file. The file will step through the installation and firmware upgrade process. For further assistance‚ call our customer care center at 1-800-328-1371.
Download the software for eBeam Interactive (.exe, 22.2 mb)
Download the Gallery software (.exe, 245 mb)
The Gallery contains free images and graphics to be used with the Digital Annotation Software.
Previous Digital Annotation Software
3M Digital Wall Display Plus Series Firmware (DCB) 2.3
Release date: July‚ 2008
Download the release notes (.pdf‚ 45K)
Download Release Note – Command Line Interface (.pdf‚ 268K)
Download the firmware for PC (.exe‚ 8.45mb)
Limitations of 3M DCB Version 2.3 Release
- It is now possible to control the projector using HTTP (Ethernet). The feature is shipped disabled. It can be enabled using the Controller command WEBC on the control/diagnostics port. See technical bulletin #8 for further details.
- The only picture settings that are now format specific are aspect‚ phase‚ position‚ and sync. All other picture settings are input specific. Users no longer have to adjust settings‚ such as brightness‚ every time the format changes on an input.
- Auto-detect of position now works correctly. This resolves most‚ if not all‚ of the positioning problems that occur when video switches are used.
- When there is only one active input‚ pressing the Input button no longer resets the picture settings to default values and blanks the screen for several seconds. Now‚ the Input Info box is displayed.
- If a format hasn’t been used for two hours‚ its format specific settings revert to default values. If there’s no signal on an input‚ the two hour expiration does not apply to the format last seen on that input.
- The “Model” keyword is now accepted in HTTP status requests. It displays the 3M_PRODUCT string embedded in the software (*.brec). It allows identification of a projector’s model series without the need to retrieve or display the status webpage.
- Many commands that were “Ignored” while the arm is closed are now accepted. This allows the unit to be setup and its status to be queried while the arm is closed. See technical bulletin #8 for further details.
- The white peaking command‚ WPK‚ has been moved from Technician to User level. White peaking corresponds to the on screen menu Picture>More>Color/Brightness slider.
- High verbosity level no longer persists across power cycle. This prevents users from encountering odd behavior after technicians perform diagnostics.
- A white bar no longer appears at top of screen when S-Video and RCA video is unblanked.
- The Input Info box now appears every time main video input changes.
- Every time the main power is removed while the lamp cooling fans are on‚ the “Digital Wall Display was powered off while fans were on” event will be logged into the event log.
- On rare occasions‚ a change in signal format‚ input‚ or PIP operation‚ or loss of signal may cause the screen to stay blank‚ the Standby button to glow red‚ stop the “Knight Rider” pattern normally displayed by the diagnostic LEDs‚ or corrupt the no signal splash screen. It may be necessary to cycle main power to restore normal operation. The limitation applies not only to 2.3 but also all earlier versions.
3M Digital Wall Display Plus Series Firmware (DCB) 2.2
Download the firmware for PC (.exe‚ 8.8mb)
- Support for remote monitoring is provided by HTTP accessible pages served by the projector. POST requests are supported.
- Color/Brightness slider has been added to the Picture>More menu to allow users to set the desired balance of color reproduction versus display brightness.
- Added support for AMX Serial Device Discovery – enables AMX controllers to discover 3M Digital Wall Display connected via the RS232 serial port.
- Corrected non-wrapping text on lamp life warning messages.
- Chinese and Japanese languages available.
- Overscan applied to video inputs to reduce noise in image borders.
- Magnify feature allows cycling through 1.2x‚ 2x‚ 3x magnification factors.
- 1080i on component video.
- PAP (side by side) capability.
- POP (top and bottom) capability.
- Splash Screens appear approximately ten seconds after no input is detected.
- Full support for controller applications.
- Current RS232 Command Codes issued as Technical Bulletin #8.
- Event log tracks system activity.
3M Digital Wall Display Plus Series Firmware (DCB) 2.1
Download the Release Notes (.pdf‚ 42kb)
Download the software for PC (.zip‚ 7.4mb)
This update applies to 3M Digital Wall Display Plus Series sold before Sept 15‚ 2006. For questions call our customer care center at 1-800-328-1371.
- Chinese and Japanese languages added.
- Overscan now applied to video inputs to reduce noise in image borders.
- Magnify feature added. User can cycle through 1.2x‚ 2x‚ 3x magnification factors.
- 1080i on component video now allowed.
- PAP (side by side) added.
- POP (top and bottom) added.
- Splash Screens now appear approximately ten seconds after no input is detected.
- Full support for controller applications implemented.
- RS232 Command Codes Updated (Refer to Technical Bulletin #8).
- Event log implemented.
- Fixed bug that prevented recognition of XGA signals on DVI-A input.
- Download this software to your computer.
- Connect the Digital Wall Display Plus
- Unzip‚ then run the software.
- The update to your Digital Wall Display Plus unit is complete when you see this image on your screen:
For older versions of Software and Firmware call our customer care center at 1-800-328-1371.
3M™ Digital Wall Display Plus Series PowerPoint® Presentation (.zip‚ 22.6mb)
Download online demo:
PC version: (.zip‚ 29.0mb)
MAC version: (.zip‚ 29.0mb)