Six active trace frequencies which can be used individually or simultaneously to providing a solution for virtually all challenging applications encountered in the field. The receiver incorporates passive power and auxiliary frequencies that do not require the use of the transmitter.
Trace view mapping interface that provides an intuitive mapping display showing the utility path combined with a precision peak antenna based antenna array to provide the utmost confidence in utility location.
Five modes of operation - trace view, directional peak, directional null, special peak and induction peak - for accurate locates, even in congested areas.
Directional mode utilizes all-peak antenna design for improved left/right guidance and accurate locates in challenging conditions.
Locate, write and read information into the 3M™ iD Electronic Marker System.
Precisely locates sheath or ground faults on both short and long cable sections.
Compatibility with select GPS/GIS field mapping instruments for real time mapping of electronic markers or pipe and cable facilities
The 3M™ Dynatel™ 7573-iD locator represents an advancement in locating technology for the field professional. Based on the advanced Dynatel platform, the 7573-iD locator allows users to locate the new 3M EMS Caution Tape, along with cables, pipes and the ability to read/write to 3M iD markers. The 7573-iD can also be used for fault finding.
Offering a broad feature set with advanced digital processing, the 7573 combines simple interfaces with precision locating capabilities. The 7573 locator offer six active frequencies and a maximum transmitter output of 5 watts.
• Locate and trace the path of EMS Caution Tape
• Trace view mapping interface that provides an intuitive mapping display showing the utility path combined with a precision peak antenna based antenna array to provide the utmost confidence in utility location.
• Pinpoint the location and estimate the depth of all existing models of properly installed underground passive EMS markers
• Read, write and conduct direct depth reading of 3M™ iD markers
• Pinpoints sheath or ground faults and cable breaks, with OHMs function to discriminate between light and heavy faults
• Lightweight, compact and well-balanced. Designed to be rugged, durable and with the longest battery life of any locator on the market.
• Compatibility with select GPS/GIS field mapping instruments for real time mapping of electronic markers or pipe and cable facilities