3M™ HL High Luminance Light Fiber lets you create unique decorative effects with light without worrying about electrical hazards. The illuminators can be positioned either inside a nearby building or structure, or they can be housed inside a waterproof box. The light can then be transported to where it is needed – safely!
Since 3M™ HL High Luminance Light Fiber is resistant to the effects of sun, wind, and rain, it is great for adding easy-to-maintain lighting details to building exteriors. The illuminators can be positioned where they are safely accessible; the lights can stay on even when the weather is too foul for working outdoors.
Striking 3M™ HL High Luminance Light Fiber illumination creates trendy upscale image with low maintenance cost and vandal resistant lighting solution
- 3M™ HL High Luminance Light Fiber can be mounted flush to the building or offset to create that feeling of depth with the high luminance glow of HL light fiber.
- Illuminators can be located on top of the building or inside for more convenient re-lamping.
3M™ HL High Luminance Light Fiber is used to not only decorate, but also illuminate this pedestrian bridge
Architectural Water Sculpture
- Vandal resistance 3M fiber and 3M high performance channel overcomes glass breakage, high voltage and potentially hazardous gases.
- Long uniformly bright 200' bridge demonstrates the ability to go even longer lengths without the appearance of seams.
3M™ HL High Luminance Light Fiber accents the movement of the water, creating a soothing ambiance
- Light reflects off the water, making a relaxing, calm atmosphere.
- Rotating color filters create a continuously changing visual effect.
- 'W' shaped rails run under the decking. The illuminator is in a waterproof box inside a concrete wall, safely away from the water.
3M™ HL High Luminance Light Fibers weave above and below ground to create a distinctive garden fence
3M™ HL High Luminance Light Fiber easily replaces previously installed neon.
Flexible, non-breakable, and free of electricity - all with superior brightness and changeable color!
Two complementary colors are lit at night. During the day, it has a pearly white, uniform look.
Soft, soothing art deco color changing on the inside of the hotel.
Distinctly recognizable accents give roof-line a fun, inviting appearance
Complexity and cost of maintenance are reduced, making 3M™ HL High Luminance Light Fiber especially attractive for franchises.
No boom truck or tall ladders are needed to replace burned out light sources, enhancing safety and reducing downtime.