Features for 3M™ Mini D Ribbon (MDR) Cable Assembly, 1WL26-TZ3B-XXX-04C:
· Flexible cable enables moving head applications.
· Mates to popular 3M MDR 26 position receptacle on one end, and to another MDR 26 position cable assembly on the other.
· Male to Female configuration enables use as an extension or Bulkhead/Feed-thru cable.
· For machine vision camera to frame grabber communications in applications where full CameraLink™ configuration is not necessary
· 3 shielded quads with drains and 5 unshielded twisted pairs
· Entire cable bundle shielded with foil and braid for additional signal protection
· Rugged MDR ribbon type contact for reliable, repeatable connectivity
· Rugged thumbscrew retention
· EMI shielded junction shell
· See Regulatory Information Appendix (last page of Tech Data Sheet) for chemical compliance information
· For more information refer to Data Sheet TS2261 (TS-2261)