Registration is now open for the 2014 3M Client Experience Summit!
Hotel reservations must be made by March 28th. Book your hotel now!
What: 2014 3M Client Experience Summit
When: April 29 - May 1, 2014
Where: The Grand America Hotel, Salt Lake City, Utah
This is the meeting that brings together the entire 3M client community and your 3M peers. It really is your meeting and a prime networking opportunity.
Whatever your focus or interests we have sessions, roundtables, and panels geared to what matters to you most. Tracks include:
- Executive: Strategic planning, return on investment, data governance and analytics
- Compliance, coding and productivity: ICD-10 readiness, coder productivity and outsourced coding
- Quality and outcomes: Value-based purchasing, PPCs, PPRs, the 3M HDM System and 3M grouper applications, clinical and economic research
- Technical/Integration: Software updates, installations, interfaces, Citrix® and web support tips
- Clinical documentation improvement: IP/OP documentation, ICD-10, compliance
- User groups/Training: Integration with EHR vendors, product training, 3M roadmap and voice of customer
- Professional fee coding: ICD-10 readiness, coder productivity, compliance tools, product enhancement roadmap
- Specialty track: Topics designed for such specialties as pediatrics and radiology
As always, space will fill rapidly, so register today.
Besides enjoying the Summit's robust agenda, you can also visit the 3M Health Information Systems Innovation Center located in our Murray office. The Innovation Center offers a dynamic experience that provides an insightful look at health care today and tomorrow.
For more information about the Summit, contact Jolie Gordon at 801-265-4717 or by email at email@example.com. To nominate a Speaker or request a Session Topic, contact Lisa Black at 678-613-3511 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration for the 3M Client Experience Summit is complimentary for all licensed 3M clients.
Please confirm that your employer's business conduct policies and applicable laws and regulations will permit you to attend this event and accept any meals, refreshments and any other items to be provided to all attendees.