3M™ ChartFact™ and 3M™ ChartLocator™ Software
Review and complete charts quickly
Working in tandem, 3M ChartFact and 3M ChartLocator Software help hospitals and clinics quickly review and track paper-based, electronic and hybrid medical records. They automate how HIM departments compile medical records by:
- Notifying physicians of all incomplete and delinquent charts
- Tracking and managing provider suspensions
- Analyzing chart age
- Conducting discharge analysis‚ and re-analysis for chart completion
- Tracking current and past chart locations, including the length of time charts have been at each location
- Reducing both the time required to retrieve loaned medical records and the number of misplaced medical records
Features and benefits
Secure and compliant
Both software applications are HIPAA secure. Additionally, 3M ChartFact can assist facilities in meeting The Joint Commission and other regulatory standards‚ as well as medical staff bylaws.
Meets foundation criteria for meaningful use
3M ChartFact Software, version 14, was certified on February 16, 2011, CC-1112-416190-3. This EHR module is 2011/2012 compliant and has been certified by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology (CCHIT®), an ONC-ATCB, in accordance with the applicable hospital certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services.
It meets the foundational Security and Privacy criteria 170.302 o-v. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments. See the CCHIT website at http://cchit.org for more information.
"CCHIT®" is a registered mark of the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology.