ICD-10 translation tools and services
Why is 3M the right ICD-10 partner for you?
When you partner with 3M, you engage the experts at the forefront of the ICD-10 transition: experts with years of practical experience and the reputation as a prominent leader in the field of ICD-10 classification. Consider:
- 3M Health Information Systems has a team of coding experts who have been working on ICD-10 for years
- Over the past decade, 3M has worked with numerous clients in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, Germany and other countries during their ICD-10 transitions
- Under contract with CMS, 3M designed and developed ICD-10 PCS and the General Equivalence Mappings (GEMs) tool
- 3M also recently completed the initial conversion of the Medicare-Severity DRGs (MS-DRGs) to ICD-10 for public comment
- Today the 3M™ Coding and Reimbursement System already contains several ICD-10 specific features with continued enhancements being added with quarterly releases
ICD-10 is here!
The 3M™ ICD-10 Code Translation Tool is an online application that automates much of the ICD-10 translation, substantially reducing costs and time. When combined with consulting from 3M experts, this tool can also improve accuracy and consistency.
ICD-10 demands increased code specificity, which makes complete and accurate documentation critical to achieving accurate reimbursement. 3M™ ICD-10 Documentation Assessment Services can get your clients started on improving clinical documentation in the areas that count the most, so they realize immediate benefits and are better positioned for ICD-10. If your clients need additional support in translation services, 3M™ ICD-10 Modeling and Code Translation Services can help simplify the complex task of modeling and translating ICD-9 to ICD-10 in health information systems
- Fact sheet: (144KB, pdf)
- Fact sheet: (139KB, pdf)