Where to Buy
Popup Blocker Instructions
If you're having trouble launching 3M Commercial Graphics eLearning, you may need to change your Pop-up Blocker settings. Blocking pop-ups may interfere when attempting to launch eLearning.
If you click on a module and nothing seems to happen, or you receive a message saying a pop-up was blocked, you may need to change your pop-up blocker settings so that you can access the site. Please refer to the information below on how to disable pop-up blockers (depending on the security level you choose) in several major browsing applications.
Internet Explorer (use any one of these options to turn off Pop-up Blockers)
- Go to Tools, Pop-up Blocker, Turn Off Pop-up Blocker.
- Go to Tools (Pop-up Blocker should not be turned off yet), Pop-up Blocker, Pop-up Blocker Settings, then in the Address of website to allow area - add: http://learn.3m.com - click Add button, then Close.
- Go to Tools, Pop-up Blockers, Under Filter level at bottom of screen, use drop down arrow.
- Choose Low: Allow pop-ups from secure sites.
- Go to Tools, Internet Options, Choose Security tab, click on green check mark – "Trusted sites", click on Sites button, add this website to the zone: http://learn.3m.com - click Add button, then Close, then OK.
Safari (used with Apple - use any one of these options to turn off Pop-up Blocker)
- Go to Safari, click on the Safari menu, and make sure that Block Pop-Up Windows is not checked.
- Go to Safari, click on Preferences, Security, and make sure that block pop-up windows is not checked.
- Under Tools, go to Options, choose Content, un-check the Block pop-up windows option. Click OK to close the options window.
- Under Tools, go to Options, choose Content, Click on the top Exceptions button on the right, then in Address of website, enter this address: http://learn.3m.com, click Allow, then Close, then OK.
- You can allow all pop-ups by disabling the pop-up blocker. Follow these steps:
1. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
2. Select Settings.
3. Click Show advanced settings.
4. In the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
5. In the "Pop-ups" section, select "Allow all sites to show pop-ups." Customize permissions for specific websites by clicking Manage exceptions.