Enhanced Warranties That Help Protect Your Reputation
Graphics problems can cost you time‚ money and the confidence of a valued customer. Protect your reputation and keep your business growing with these enhanced warranties.
3M Performance Guarantee Expansion
Materials in any recommended graphic construction have different chemistries that need to work together for successful application. Unfortunately‚ there are many variables that can impact the physical properties of media during printing.
To give you the assurance that your media, printers and inks work together for optimal results‚ 3M continues to grow its roster of OEM piezo inkjet printer and ink combinations qualified to receive the (when used with a range of approved 3M media).
New to the list are:
- EFI™ VUTEk® QS3200r with QSr UV inks
- HP Designjet H35000/H45000 series with HP 788 UV inks
- HP Designjet L65500 with HP 786 Latex inks
- Roland® SOLJET Pro III with Eco-Sol Max solvent inks
- Seiko ColorPainter™ H74S and H104S with EG-Outdoor-GX solvent inks
3M Performance Guarantee continues to cover the following printer and ink combinations:
- Epson Stylus® Pro GS6000 with UltraChrome™ GS solvent inks
- Gandinnovations JETi 3312‚ 3324 and 5024 with Gandi ET and HLv2 solvent inks
- Fujifilm MaxJet 65 and 90 with Color +AI solvent inks
- HP DisplayMaker® 72UV with HP SC200 UV inks
- HP DisplayMaker® 72S with HP SC100 solvent inks
- HP Designjet 9000s series with HP 790 Series solvent inks
- HP/Scitex TURBOjet with TJ100 Supreme solvent inks
- HP/Scitex XLjet series with XL200 and XL300 Supreme solvent inks
- Mimaki JV33 series with SS21 solvent inks
- Mimaki JV3 series with SS2‚ MS and ES Series solvent inks
- Mimaki JV5 series with HS and ES3 Series solvent inks
- Mutoh Falcon II Outdoor series with Eco-Ultra™ solvent inks
- Mutoh Toucan with Toucan solvent inks
- Mutoh Toucan LT with LT ink series and Eco-Ultra™ solvent inks
- Mutoh ValueJet 1204‚ 1304‚ 1604 and 1614 with Eco-Ultra™ solvent inks
- Mutoh ValueJet Hybrid 1608 with MUBIO inks
- Océ CS6060 with IJC610 inks
- Océ CS9050‚ CS9060 and CS9160 with IJC930 inks
- Roland® SOLJET Pro II EX and VersaCAMM® series with Eco-Sol Max solvent inks
- Roland® Advanced Jet with EcoXtreme solvent inks
- Seiko ColorPainter™ 64S with EG-Outdoor solvent inks
- EFI™ VUTEk® 2360‚ 3360‚ 3300‚ and 5300 series with UltraVu Series 5 solvent inks
Broad range of film options
3M’s qualified-media portfolio for OEM printers and inks incorporates a range of products‚ including Controltac™ Graphic Films‚ Controltac™ Graphic Films with Comply™ Adhesive‚ Scotchcal™ Graphic Films and Scotchlite™ Reflective Graphic Films.
3M tested and guaranteed
3M products have been engineered from the ground up to work reliably with tested print platforms. Then‚ 3M graphic films are put through the most rugged battery of diagnostic tests in the industry – a four-month process with 10‚000 data points – to ensure they work with all related system components. See testing details.
(The duration of any given Performance Guarantee varies according to the material combinations and applications as detailed in 3M Product Bulletins that are available at www.3Mgraphics.com)
Step up to the 3M Performance Guarantee when you need media, printers and inks guaranteed to work together: The Performance Guarantee covers tested and qualified OEM printers and inks used with 3M media. Approved 3M media‚ overlaminates and screen print clears are guaranteed to be free of media-induced artifacts that can cause misprints and are guaranteed to adhere to recommended substrates.
Enhanced Warranted Durability for Digitally-Imaged Sign Face Graphics
More good news for your shop – 3M has enhanced the Warranted Durability of finished graphics used in digitally-imaged sign faces. Now you can grow your digital business by offering the design versatility of a complete digitally printing sign face without compromising durability.
Backed by the 3M™ MCS™ Warranty‚ finished graphics using 3M™ Scotchcal™ Luster Overlaminate 3619 and Matte Overlaminate 3620 now may be warranted for up to six years of outdoor use.
Ultimate protection and efficiency
When used with 3M compatible products‚ overlaminates 3619 and 3620 provide added durability to flexible‚ flat rigid and thermoformed sign faces. They assure excellent‚ long-term graphic appearance by protecting sign faces from environmental factors‚ including ultraviolet light.
Overlaminates 3619 and 3620 are designed for use on digitally-imaged sign faces and are compatible with 3M products including:
- 3M™ Panagraphics™ III Wide-Width Flexible Substrate
- 3M™ Scotchcal™ Translucent Graphic Films
- 3M™ Piezo Inkjet Inks
Target customers looking for premium sign graphics. Recommend overlaminates 3619 and 3620 as part of a total solution – i.e. sell customers on the benefits of a complete digitally printed sign face (design versatility and visual impact) and offer the ultimate in protection to extend the performance life of the investments.
For more information on graphic protection‚ visit 3Mgraphics.com or locate a 3M distributor.