3M Corona, California
Mining a wealth of ideas.
To be the world's leading supplier of roofing granules to the asphalt shingle manufacturers.
- Provide investors an attractive return through sustained, quality growth;
- Satisfy customers with superior quality, value and service;
- Respect our social and physical environment; and
- Be a company of which employees are proud to be part.
3M Corona Facts
- In 1941, 3M acquired the 3M Corona site from the Blue Diamond Company.
- Manufacturing started here in 1948.
- 3M Corona occupies 1,300 acres of land in the Temescal Canyon.
- Primary product: roofing granules for the asphalt shingle industry.
- Shipping capability from 3M Corona: railcars, bulk trucks, and bags.