Giving back to our community is an important part of our life at 3M Chelmsford.
As part of the Greater Boston Community Relations Council, we work with other 3M facilities in the area to support our communities. Our support includes monetary contributions, volunteering and fostering partnerships within the community.
Our partnership with the Merrimack Education Center, which helps students and adults with disabilities, assists individuals in obtaining job and social skills in a community based setting.
2007 Community Giving
- Safe Kids program through the Chelmsford Fire Department
- Crime Prevention Program through the Chelmsford Police Department
- Merrimack Valley Food Bank
- Open Pantry
- Mass General Hospital Blood Drives
- United Way
- Environmental grant to the New England Forestry Foundation
- Corporate grants and partnerships with Massachusetts Institute of Technology and The College of Holy Cross