AOSafety now offers a new XLR8 Hard Hat for workers wanting to showcase their national pride. The Mexican Coat of Arms is proudly displayed on the front of the hard hat while the national colors of Mexico are featured on the sides.
• High-density, high-strength polyethylene shell offers proven protection from overhead impacts.
• Durable woven nylon web suspension straps provide a firm, well-balanced "hold."
• Light, easy-turn ratchet fit adjustment system uses padded nape and head FlexPoints to make resizing a snap. Just turn the knob, and the full suspension adjusts itself to the wearer's head shape.
• Extra-wide, absorbent pillowed brow pad wicks away moisture, to help keep perspiration away from the eyes and safety eyewear.
• Headband is ventilated across the forehead area for cool, full-shift comfort.
• Wearing height can be adjusted at both front and rear of shell without removing the suspension.
• Universal accessory slots accommodate additional eye, face, and hearing devices.
• Complies with ANSI Z89.1 Type 1, Class G and E.