If you have to wear a hard hat, insist on the one that's built from the inside out, with real hard hat wearers in mind. Its revolutionary suspension eliminates the comfort problems associated with full-shift hard hat use, so you can approach your duties with confidence.
Outstanding protection, plus optimum comfort through a wide range of working conditions, make the XLR8 the hard hat of choice for your facility!
• Full brim design provides added protection from the sun.
• High-density, high-strength polyethylene shell offers proven protection from overhead impacts.
• Durable woven nylon web suspension straps provide a firm, well-balanced "hold."
• Quick Snap 4-pt. pinlock system offers precision sizing adjustments--quickly.
• Extra-wide, absorbent pillowed brow pad wicks away moisture, to help keep perspiration away from the eyes and safety eyewear.
• Headband is ventilated across the forehead area, for cool full-shift comfort.
• Wearing height can be adjusted at both front and rear of shell—without removing the suspension.
• Complies with ANSI Z89.1 Type 1, Class G and E.