AOSafety now offers the new High-Heat XLR8 Hard Hat to meet the demands of high heat environments. A heat-resistant thermoplastic shell makes it ideal for welding, foundries, steel mills, and utility work.
• Thermo-plastic shell specifically designed to high-heat environments.
• Durable woven nylon web suspension straps provide a firm, well-balanced "hold."
• Easy-turn ratchet fit adjustment system uses padded nape and head FlexPoints to make resizing a snap. Just turn the knob, and the full suspension adjusts itself to the wearer's head shape.
• Extra-wide, absorbent pillowed brow pad wicks away moisture, to help keep perspiration away from the eyes and safety eyewear.
• Headband is ventilated across the forehead area, for cool full-shift comfort.
• Wearing height can be adjusted at both front and rear of shell-- without removing the suspension.
• Universal accessory slots accommodate additional eye, face, and hearing devices.
• Complies with ANSI Z89.1 Type 1, Class G and E; and CSA Z94.1 Type 1, Class G and E.