3M™ Speedglas™ Fresh-Air III Supplied Air System with V-200 Vortemp™ Air-Heating valve and 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100-Air, 25-5802-20SW, with SideWindows and Auto-Darkening Filter 9100X, Shades 5, 8-13, 1/Case
Supplied air respiratory protection system. Includes V-200 Vortemp™ Air-Heating Valve and complete 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100-Air with adjustable head suspension, increased peripheral vision, excellent optical quality and function.
Welding respiratory protection system featuring the V-200 temp-air valve. Lightweight belt-mounted valve permits welders to raise the temperature of air entering headpiece by up to 50°F (28°C).
The 3M(TM) Speedglas(TM) 9100-Air features:
• SideWindows - Shade 5 side filters that increase peripheral vision
• Ergonomic, adjustable head suspension for increased comfort, helmet stability and weight distribution
• 3M(TM) Speedglas(TM) Auto-Darkening Filter 9100X with 2.1" x 4.2" viewing area
• Selectable Shades 5, 8-13 and Shade 3 light state; Grinding and Tack modes
• For use with all Stick, MIG, and TIG welding processes
• Five-position sensitivity control
• Adjustable recovery delay
• Solar panel
• Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010
* Storage bag, do-rag and starter kit included