3M™ Speedglas™ Fresh-Air III Supplied Air System with V-100 Vortex Air-Cooling valve and 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100 FX-Air, 26-5702-30SW/37265(AAD), with SideWindows and Auto-Darkening Filter 9100XX, Shades 5, 8-13, 1/Case
Supplied air (SA) respiratory system. Includes V-100 Vortex air-cooling valve, belt, breathing tube, and complete helmet assembly with ADF. Flip front welding shield allows for a clear, wide-view protective visor for grinding and setup.
Welding respiratory protection system featuring the V-100 cool-air valve. Lightweight belt-mounted valve permits welders to lower temperature of air entering headpiece by up to 50°F (28°C), ideal for hot, strenuous jobs.
The 3M(TM) Speedglas(TM) Welding Helmet 9100 FX-Air features:
• Flip-up assembly for grinding and prep work
• 8" x 4.25" clear visor viewing area
• SideWindows - Shade 5 side filters that increase peripheral vision
• Ergonomic, adjustable head suspension for increased comfort, helmet stability and weight distribution
• 3M(TM) Speedglas(TM) Auto-Darkening Filter 9100XX with 2.8" x 4.2" viewing area
• Selectable Shades 5, 8-13 and Shade 3 light state; Grinding and Tack modes
• For use with all Stick, MIG, and TIG welding processes
• Five-position sensitivity control
• Adjustable recovery delay
• Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010
• Storage bag, welding cap and starter kit included