3M™ Dynatel™ Locator 2573 Series
3M ID 80611334626 UPC# 00051115535420
The 3M™ Dynatel™ 2573-iD locator represent an advancement in locating and fault finding technology for the field professional. Offering a broad feature set with advanced digital processing, the 2573-iD combines simple interfaces with precision locating capabilities. The 2573-iD locator offer six active frequencies and a maximum transmitter output of 12 watts providing a solution for virtually all challenging applications encountered in the field.
• Trace view mapping interface that provides an intuitive mapping display showing the utility path combined with a precision peak antenna based antenna array to provide the utmost confidence in utility location.
• Pinpoint the location and estimate the depth of all existing models of properly installed underground passive EMS markers
• Read, write and conduct direct depth reading of 3M™ iD markers
• Pinpoints sheath or ground faults and cable breaks, with OHMs function to discriminate between light and heavy faults
• Lightweight, compact and well-balanced. Designed to be rugged, durable and with the longest battery life of any locator on the market
• Compatibility with select GPS/GIS field mapping instruments for real time mapping of electronic markers or pipe and cable facilities