14CFR 25.853(a) compliant
3M Aircraft Interior
and meet the FAA's
new flammability test
for 14CFR 25.853(a)
as of August 2012.
Protect against corrosion with fluid barriers for interior aircraft floor systems
Lock out fluids and moisture in vulnerable "wet areas" of aircraft interiors, such as lavatories, galleys and doorways. These tapes prevent fluids from migrating to the flooring substructure helping prevent corrosion underneath floorboards, reducing maintenance costs and enabling safer aircraft.
Introducing 3M's new Aircraft Interior Corrosion Protection Tapes, the complete system for aircraft floor structures.
3M™ Polyurethane Protective Tapes
3M™ Removable Gel Tapes
- Wide area 8657DL tape for more coverage
- Transparent 8658DL tape for seam sealing
- Puncture-resistant and conformable
- Floor beam protection for main cabin and cargo areas
- 1-side and 2-side tacky configurations
- Clean removal even after long-term use
3M Aircraft Interior Corrosion Protection Tapes are durable, easy to apply and FR-compliant. Say farewell to moisture damage and fly high with protective tapes from 3M!