3M All Weather Flashing Tape 8067
A self-adhesive barrier membrane for use
in the construction industry to seal window and door openings
and other fenestrations against moisture
intrusion — ideal for wide temperature range flashing!
A flashing tape that aggressively sticks to most common building
materials with superior adhesion at a wide temperature range (versus
leading asphaltic and butyl flashing tapes).
3M All Weather Flashing Tape 8067 combines a unique,
aggressive acrylic adhesive and a thin, proprietary backing.
- Cold temperature acrylic adhesive bonds on contact to a variety of
materials at application temperatures as low as 0°F (-18°C) without
primers or staples
- Will not stain or melt at temperatures as high as 120°F (49°C)
- Works on damp surfaces
- Resists punctures and will self-seal around nails and staples
- Conforms to irregular surfaces and contours for a tight seal, is thin enough to fit into corners and under siding
- Split liner enables easier installations by allowing partial removal
- UV-stabilized backing resists sunlight exposure for 60 days
- Available in three sizes:
|Size ||UPC Number
|4 in. x 75 feet ||000 51115 31620 3 ||12|
|6 in. x 75 feet ||000 51115 31621 0 ||8|
|9 in. x 75 feet ||000 51115 31622 7 ||4|
Meets AAMA 711-05, Voluntary Specification for Self-Adhering Flashing
Used of Installation of Exterior Wall Fenestration Products.
3M Flashing Tape meets the criteria to contribute to the
Environmental Quality ("EQ") Credit 4.1: Low-Emitting Materials: Adhesives
& Sealants under the United States Green Building Council’s LEED
Rating System for New Construction and Major Renovations (LEED-NC version 2.2),
Core and Shell (LEED-CS version 2.0), and Commercial Interiors (LEED-CI version 2.0).
Find this and other select products online at Shop3M.com.