Meet the rigors of tough masking applications with stencil and stripping.
Thick rubber backing withstands heavy blasting for crisper, deeper images in stone, wood and other surfaces. The adhesive securely holds the backing in place, yet easily and cleanly removes when needed. Non-stretching properties of backing reduce the potential of design distortion.
3M™ Sandblast Stencil Products
• Rubber thicknesses ranging from 32-40 mils withstand the heavy blasting used to create crisper, deeper images in stone, wood, and other surfaces
• Uniform backing thickness helps ensure efficient plotter cutting
• Clean, visible cut marks reduce picking and weeding time
• Adhesive adheres to numerous surfaces and removes cleanly
• Advanced rubber backing formulation prevents stretching and design distortion
3M™ Impact Stripping Tapes
• Choice of 32 or 80 mil rubber backing for surface protection during media stripping processes