Sheet formats maximum design flexibility and performance
3M High Performance Sheet Labels offer a range of facestocks and a variety of colors in sheeted form for design flexibility. Excellent adhesive technology, top-quality facestocks and premium lay-flat liners provide maximum performance and long-lasting value.
• Aluminum Foil facestocks in 3M™ Metal Foil Tapes are available in aluminum, aluminum reinforced and lead backings.
• Paper facestocks are available in coated and uncoated finishes. They offer the tamper evidence and flag resistance required by the pharmaceutical industry.
• Polyester films are rigid and have high tensile strength and excellent dimensional stability. Biaxially-orientation leads to high tear resistance, but with notch sensitivity. Optimal clarity is provided for overlaminate applications, along with excellent outdoor durability and chemical and moisture resistance. Not recommended for curved surfaces. Available in white, clear and metallized.
• Polypropylene films are semi-hard with high tear resistance and good dimensional stability. They have high tensile strength but notch sensitivity. They provide good conformability, chemical and moisture resistance and outdoor durability. Available in white, clear, metallized and matte clear.
• Vinyl films are multipurpose film and available in flexible, semi-rigid or rigid finishes. They burn in flame but are self-extinguishing upon removal. They have low tear resistance and low dimensional stability but excellent conformability, good moisture resistance and outdoor durability. Available in medical grades and in colors of white, clear, black, yellow and translucent.